While not as major as Black Friday, Memorial Day is known for its great sales, and many online retailers are having notable ones to mark the occasion. Below, we’ve rounded up the tech sales worth checking out during your long weekend, including three of our favorite deals.
- Amazon has Anker’s popular PowerPort 10 at its lowest price ever of $28 with promo code BEST2133. We’re unclear when the code expires and recommend acting fast if you need one of these. (And if you’re curious about Anker and how it beat Apple and Samsung at their own accessory game, well, we’ve got the perfect story for you.)
- You’ll be able to save up to 50 percent off at Dell this weekend, including $220 off the new XPS 15, bringing the price down to $1,530.
- eBay has Vizio’s M50-D1 50-inch 4K TV marked down to its lowest price ever at $489. Although this is a 2016 model, it’s a great TV that has pretty much every feature you need.
While they don’t appear to have a dedicated Memorial Day sale, there’s some really great deals happening this weekend that we wanted to highlight.
- Samsung’s UN65MU8000 65-inch 4K Ultra HD LED TV (2017 Model) recently got marked down to $1,798, allowing you to save about $400 on this new TV.
- HP’s Spectre X2 12-a009nr (Intel Core M5, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Touch Screen) just dropped about $100 to its lowest price of $440.
Lenovo is having a sale until May 31st, and you can find some of their best deals on new models. In honor of the holiday, they are offering an additional 10 percent discount off your entire purchase for active military, reservists, veterans, and immediate family members.
- Our favorite deal is the X1 Carbon fifth-generation that is now $294 off, bringing the price down to $1,175.
Looking for some pretty good camera deals? Until May 30th, save up to $750 on select products and earn up to $60 in Canon eCash. The biggest discounts aren’t on the newest models, but we selected three great cameras that are still very widely used.
- Get $500 off the EOS 5D Mark III Body, bringing the price down to $2,299.
- Get $300 off the EOS 7D Mark II Body, bringing the price down to $1,499.
- Get $400 off the EOS 70D Body, bringing the price down to $799.
Best Buy has a bunch of Memorial Day deals ending May 29th, and we chose some worth checking out (since there’s so much to look through).
- Apple’s MacBook Pro and Air are discounted up to $250 off. Although these are the old models, they are still great computers if you’re looking for a new one.
- For $300, save $70 on the Apple Watch Series 2 if you’re in the market for a new smartwatch.
- Save up to $125 on the iPad Pro, bringing the price down to $475–$500 depending on the model.
Although this product category didn’t really catch our attention, eBay is having a Memorial Day sale on home and outdoor deals in which you can save 20 percent off select purchases of more than $50 with code P20MEMDAY. Our favorite deal, the aforementioned Vizio M-series TV, is separate from the holiday sale, however.
There aren’t a lot of products included in the sale that we’re excited about, but you can score big until May 30th with savings up to 70 percent off. The 15t we featured last week is back on sale.
Looking for gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce editor, Chloe Reznikov, in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to [email protected] and find more Good Deals here.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.